The Defined Contribution Principal will act as a primary DC Consulting Lead on client relationships delivering strategic consulting services in all aspects of DC plan management including, but not limited to:
- Plan Governance
- Plan Design
- Administrative solutions
- Investment solutions
- Drive growth in DC consulting revenue through both internal and external new business development and existing DC client relationships by identifying, qualifying and pursuit of new DC business opportunities
- Multi-year client engagements to provide ongoing consulting work according to a pre-agreed goal within an agreed time period
- One-time projects
- Participate in the development and/or maintenance of DC research for investments, administrative solutions and innovation initiatives
- Participate in the ongoing development of intellectual capital, consulting tools and methodologies that bring strategic value to our clients
- Building effective and collaborative relationships with the key decision-makers within the target organizations
- Participating in professional organizations and informal networks to develop, build and sustain a network to obtain prospects,
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in consulting with or administration of DC plan sponsors
- Ability to adapt to change and evolution
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CFA Designation, actuarial, and/or demonstrated interest in investments an asset
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people because we believe that engaged people are the driving force for society. Every day, the expertise of our almost 4,000 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health, and productivity of our clients and their people.
We’re always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will listen and work together with colleagues and clients to form long-term relationships and to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
As we continue to grow, we’re presently engaging with exceptional candidates interested in a range of exciting career opportunities. At www.morneaushepell.com you can explore our careers page to learn more about the solutions we deliver and the great people who help us do it. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (Morneau_Shepell, Shepell).
We are thankful for your interest, but unfortunately, we can only personally connect with those selected for an interview.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com
Or apply directly on-line to: