Daily News Alerts
Is it possible to enhance performance while reducing carbon impact?
Managing climate risk is imperative for all investors. For those investors who are comfortable with some exposure to carbon intensive sectors, imposing carbon constraints may be an effective approach to achieving a lower-carbon risk profile with a return profile in line with or better than the benchmark. The latest article addresses reducing carbon risk in portfolio construction and enhancing performance while reducing carbon impact.
- Article: Big Data Is Coming to Pension Funds
- Research (PDF): Does the World Really Need Another Health App?
- Research (PDF): The Case for International Small Cap Equities
- Article: Tips And Tricks For Onboarding Employees And Optimizing Benefits Spend
- Research (PDF): CIO roundtable. Modern titans of the information age.
Lessons from across the pond DC plans in the US and the UK
Published By: Eversheds Sutherland | 12/02/2018
As in many areas, when it comes to saving for retirement the US and UK share a number of things in common. Although both countries have a history of DB plans, these are now predominantly legacy arrangements with most closed to new participants and, in many cases, future accrual also. Read More
Recent Research Papers
Interested in Advertising on our Website or Magazine? Contact our Sales Team