During the 2008 financial crisis, gold was used in international settlements as a zero-risk asset after many decades of being sidelined in the monetary system. Since then the world’s central banks have been substantially increasing their official gold reserves. Gold’s old emergency usefulness resurfaced, albeit behind closed doors, at the BIS in Basel, Switzerland.
Daily News Alerts
- The Ultimate Strategy for Millennials – Lifecycle Investing
- Clarification On OECD Guidelines Raises Expectations Of Canadian Institutional Investors
- Bayes for days: What to do with signal
- Three Ways Employers Can Leverage Technology To Improve Mental Health In Workplace
- Building Your Organization’s Health Culture
Liquid alternative strategies as an answer to the low interest rate environment
Published By: Allianz Global Investing | 13/07/2017
The following article provides an overview of the potential to add value by incorporating liquid alternative investments in a portfolio context, and of some of the available strategies and risk premiums.
Recent Research Papers
Have an Announcement
or Classified You'd Like To List?
Interested in Advertising on our Website or Magazine? Contact our Sales Team