Daily News Alerts
Inclusion or exclusion? Exploring carbon as a ‘pure’ factor
Investors are seeking equity solutions that incorporate climate considerations. Reducing a portfolio’s carbon footprint by exclusion is a blunt approach. We prefer factor optimisation in multi-factor portfolios, which can generate higher risk-adjusted returns while keeping portfolios aligned with broader climate objectives.
- Research (PDF): Pharmacogenomics- Not a Concept for the Future, it is a REALITY NOW!
- Research (PDF): S&P 500 makes history, recording longest bull market run ever
- Research (PDF): The Prescription Drug Trend Report
- Research (PDF): WILL THE NEXT CRASH KILL DIVERSIFICATION?
- Article: Navigating The Path To Optimized Pension Risk Transfer
Lessons from across the pond DC plans in the US and the UK
Published By: Eversheds Sutherland | 12/02/2018
As in many areas, when it comes to saving for retirement the US and UK share a number of things in common. Although both countries have a history of DB plans, these are now predominantly legacy arrangements with most closed to new participants and, in many cases, future accrual also. Read More
Recent Research Papers
Interested in Advertising on our Website or Magazine? Contact our Sales Team