How do you keep your workforce healthy? There are five strategies employers should implement to make sure their workforce is healthy, engaged and productive.
Daily News Alerts
- Gold: A Zero-Risk Monetary Asset
- The Ultimate Strategy for Millennials – Lifecycle Investing
- Clarification On OECD Guidelines Raises Expectations Of Canadian Institutional Investors
- Bayes for days: What to do with signal
- Three Ways Employers Can Leverage Technology To Improve Mental Health In Workplace
Factor Attribution: Exposure where exposure is due
Published By: HSBC Global Asset Management | 18/09/2017
Many factor investing strategies don’t provide pure exposure to their target factors, resulting in contamination from undesired sources of risk. Factor attribution helps investors get what they desire. It uncovers the true drivers of risk and return in candidate portfolios, allowing investors to identify the optimum investment for them.
Recent Research Papers
Have an Announcement
or Classified You'd Like To List?
Interested in Advertising on our Website or Magazine? Contact our Sales Team