Daily News Alerts
The Future Is Flexible
Published By: Medavie Blue Cross | September 30, 2020
While a global pandemic may have served as a catalyst for much of the transformational change that many employers are experiencing, giving plan members greater flexibility within their benefit plans is necessary now more than ever before, says Derek Weir, manager, optional benefits, at Medavie Blue Cross. In the article ‘The Future Is Flexible: Modernizing Health Benefit Plans Of Tomorrow, Today,’ he says providing health benefits to members with greater choice and control over their plans should be the primary driver for all improvements to what a modern health benefits plan looks like.
- Research (PDF): Employers Have Options In A COVID-19 World
- Research (PDF): Now’s The Time To Challenge Your CAP Governance Approach
- Research (PDF): Identifying The Importance Of A Tailored Custodian Partnership In Unprecedented Times
- Research (PDF): A Roadmap For Navigating Return-To-Workplace Decisions
- Research (PDF): CPBI Turns 60
Complex and volatile markets require expert guidance
Published By: Manulife | 01/10/2020
Amid economic uncertainty and all-time low bond yields, pension deficits may rise dramatically at exactly the wrong time. Corporate pension plans that can’t respond to rapidly changing market dynamics with expertise in public and private markets are facing these problems alone.
An expert outsourced chief investment officer can guide portfolios through this challenging environment. Let us help.
Recent Research Papers
Interested in Advertising on our Website or Magazine? Contact our Sales Team